Chassis & wheel
Henkel provides global solutions for customers responsible for the design, production and finishing of automotive components for chassis, frame and wheel systems.
Our adhesives, coatings, lubricants and pretreatment products contribute to stronger and more corrosion resistant struts, brakes, wheels, frames, corner modules, steering gears and related components.
Our advanced metal bonding adhesives, sealants, and NVH parts make frame and chassis components lighter, stronger, stiffer and quieter.
Our metalworking coolants, lubricants, and hydroforming products are designed to produce quality parts and reduce overall manufacturing costs. Whether you require an anti-corrosion coating for metal or simply a clean surface prior to paint – Henkel surface treatments deliver results.
Typical Application for Automotive Chassis & Wheel
- Lubricants and cleaners for stamping, casting and other forming of metal components
- Composite matrix resin for carbon and glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Metal pretreatment and coatings for corrosion protection of wheels and frames
- Friction bonding for brake pads
- Rubber-to-metal bonding for suspension components
- Environmental Sustainability
- Improved Operating Efficiency
- Cost Effectiveness
- Customer Service
- Increased Productivity
- Global Capability
- Automotive lightweight
View Chassis & wheel Products