To submit a request for consideration of charitable support, click here.
Each proposal is assessed against a range of criteria, which include:
- Affinity between Henkel AG & Co. KGaA’s values and the event or project to be sponsored
- Benefits of the sponsorship to Henkel AG & Co. KGaA and the community
Those projects that are not aligned with our visions and values will be rejected. In addition, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA will not provide donations towards:
- Organisations that discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, religion and sexual orientation.
- Organisations which are deemed controversial
- Raffles and other games of chance
- Salaries for teachers, interns and staff members
- Political campaigns/fundraisers
Henkel A/NZ requires 6-8 weeks to give your sponsorship proposal due consideration, and will contact you for more information if required. If successful, you will receive a formal response in writing. Additionally, you may be required to enter into a formal sponsorship agreement with Henkel A/NZ.
For more information please contact Henkel A/NZ Corporate Communications.