Henkel adhesive system recognized by the Association of Plastic Recyclers for recyclability
The Association of Plastic Recyclers has recognized Henkel’s Loctite Liofol LA 4220 RE/Loctite Liofol LA 3180 RE for recyclability. This adhesive system for PE film lamination is association’s first 100% solids, solvent-free adhesive system for flexible packaging to receive this recognition.
Launch of industry-first high-performance, zero VOC adhesive range for rubber lining
Weir Minerals, the manufacturer of the world’s leading brand of premium natural rubber Linatex®, has partnered with Henkel in the development of LINATEX® LOCTITE® - LINA 88™ adhesive range, a breakthrough solution that both enhances sustainability and delivers best-in-class bond strength.
Henkel delivers very strong performance in the first half year – double-digit growth in organic sales and earnings
- Group sales show organic growth of +11.3 percent to around 10 billion euros (nominal +4.7 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Operating profit* rises to 1,430 million euros, +20.1%
- EBIT margin* increased to 14.4%, +1.9 percentage points
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* grow by+22.4% to 2.40 euros, +30.1% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in all areas of purposeful growth agenda
- Outlook for fiscal year 2021 updated: higher sales growth with unchanged earnings guidance
- Organic sales growth: +6.0 to +8.0 percent (previously: +4.0 to +6.0 percent)
- EBIT margin*: 13.5 to 14.5 percent (previously: 14.0 to 15.0 percent)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS) *: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates (unchanged)