HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Work with the Senior Brand manager defining brand objectives and strategies for the Schwarzkopf brand portfolio by analysing brand and market development both locally and internationally.
- Contribute to planning, development, coordination, and implementation of brand plans for the category within the global business framework and strategic plan
- Support in evaluating, managing, and implementing the new product development and innovation programs for the brand portfolio within the global and local framework and strategic plan
- Develop briefs and material in conjunction with key stakeholders, especially agencies, for advertising, media, PR, packaging, and promotional activities
- Communicate with key regional and international team to ensure alignment
- Be up to date on international and local trends in hair and beauty markets on a regular basis via internal and external sources