HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- As Category Manger in the Beauty Care Retail team, you will lead driving sustainable and profitable Hair care category growth through portfolio and shopper/customer price strategy across all customers in ANZ.
- Lead category reviews for all for Major accounts in ANZ, identify category growth drivers through deep dive analysis.
- Responsible for Promotional analysis supporting optimisation of profitability through effective promotional planning.
- Develop Range & Space recommendations that deliver to both category & shopper strategies including POG development in line with category reviews, POG image library update incl. sales analysis.
- Support Local innovation and Revenue management projects on your category.
- Manage relevant agencies and budgets.