Australia, Frenchs Forest, Laundry & Home Care
Marketing Manager Laundry
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- As a Marketing Manager for Laundry and Homecare, Australia, and New Zealand you will build a high performing marketing team that drives sustainable business growth through portfolio and brand
- Input into annual business planning, forecasting, and steering of profitability for the portfolio
- Empower, guide and support the marketing team to own, develop and implement strong 3 year portfolio and brand plans for ANZ that build equity and unlock long term category & business growth.
- Build and encourage a deep understanding of macro, category and consumer trends & insights to drive innovative strategies and plans for long term growth.
- Foster an innovation mindset across the team encouraging a test and learn culture embracing new marketing techniques and compelling communication strategies (ATL advertising campaigns, media strategies and BTL activations)
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key international stakeholders to ensure alignment to the ANZ Laundry &Home Care strategy and brand building initiatives.
- Encourage and build a deep understanding of media trends, insights and principles to achieve innovative go-to-market plans and maximise portfolio and brand investment.
- Lead, inspire, coach and develop team members guiding the development and implementation of long term marketing strategy and plans for Australia and New Zealand.
- Actively contribute to building a strong business and team culture that motivates and engages the marketing team supporting career progression, talent development and fosters high performance to encourage local team tenure and develop future leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or Business-related fields.
- Minimum of five+ (5+) years’ Marketing experience with people management ideally in FMCG.
- Strong stakeholder management and impact, influencing across matrixed organisations.
- Proven success in managing a portfolio/brands for sustained growth.
- A passion for brands and a consumer centric mindset that puts the consumer at the heart.
- Proven financial and analytical skills with demonstrated success in marketing/brand strategy and execution.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including experience presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in developing talent, building capability and driving engagement ideally in FMCG.