Australia, Frenchs Forest, Laundry & Home Care
ANZ Brand Manager Cold Power
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Drive brand performance across ANZ to achieve business KPI’s.
- Own, develop and implement strong 3-year brand plans for Australia and New Zealand that build brand equity and unlock long term category & brand growth.
- Develop and implement strong 3–5-year innovation plans (Masterplans) for ANZ, leveraging the global innovation pipeline and local R&D capacities to unlock category and brand growth opportunities and deliver to consumer needs.
- Build a deep understanding of category and consumer trends & insights to drive innovative strategies and plans for long term brand growth.
- Demonstrate an innovative mindset in leading the development and implementation of compelling communication strategies and plans (ATL advertising campaigns, media strategies and BTL activations) that maximise budgets and deliver to brand objectives.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of media trends, insights and principles to achieve innovative go-to-market plans and maximise brand investment.
- Manage brand P&Ls ensuring effective management of marketing budgets including monthly and quarterly phasing as well as accrual and invoice management, in line with business expectations.
- Work collaboratively with the Category team to drive brand strategy implementation, inclusive of product/price management, distribution, market analysis and research.
- Track, monitor and analyse key marketing and sales data for trends, brand health & performance, competitive activities, market opportunities and threats. Maintain monthly reports and advise on key changes and actions.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the effective implementation of brand building initiatives including new product development.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key strategic partners (strategic agencies, preferred suppliers, retail customers, cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders).
- Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to inspire and foster a strong marketing team culture to deliver the function’s vision, mission, values and strategic priorities.
- With strong manager support, take responsibility to develop in line with the Henkel Leadership commitments and the strategic skills framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related fields.
- Minimum of three+ (3+) years’ marketing experience ideally in FMCG
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Proven success in managing brands for performance.
- A passion for brands and a consumer centric mindset that puts the consumer at the heart.
- Excellent project management, planning and organisational skills.
- Proven financial and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team oriented, good interpersonal and strong leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.