Australia, Seven Hills, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Customer Service Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Provide technical support to our end users, distributors and sales staff relating to products, applications, industry, and equipment
- Provide technical customer service to customers Via Technical hotline & Web enquires Submit qualified leads via ACE system.
- Project/application – requirements definition, pain point identification, Conduct laboratory testing; test plans, reports results and related recommendations to sales staff and/ or customers
- NPI – Lead technical requirements – Testing for ANZ requirement, ANZ competitor testing, Product training & value proposition creation.
- Provide Technical support for Loctite equipment – Training system requirement scoping, commissioning & in field support.
- Build, maintain & deliver technology/industry training for both TCS and sales team, including classroom, demo, NPI, deep dives & refreshers Travel are require once travel restriction are lifted.
- Mechanical Engineering Background Degree Qualification Mandatory.
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the technical areas in Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Hydro (Water).
- Experience in Customer Service. Absolute commitment to delivering unparalleled customer service outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Ability to provide technical training to customer staff and sales team internally.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with MS Office Suite.
- Highly task orientated with the ability to meet deadlines, recognise and service customers' needs. Attention to detail.
- Predictive maintenance and Industry 4.0 experience desirable.
- Driver’s license required.