Australia, Kilsyth VIC, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Execute new product introductions and launches across all sales and distribution channels. Manage the product development road map, monitor industry trends and competition, identify opportunities to achieve growth objectives.
- Manage product life cycles and review product portfolio, identify underperforming products and suggest improvement measures.
- Develop and execute pricing and go-to market strategy. Manage pricing process and own pricing structure by channel, product category and customer.
- Execute product management projects and administration. Develop and update product labels and packaging artwork to meet regulatory compliance, liaising with internal and external stakeholders located locally and overseas.
- Support marketing communications manager in developing and maintaining current product information on ATL and BTL, including digital and customer events.
- Tertiary qualification with minimum 3-5 years' product management experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, executing and delivery of product marketing strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel, experience with SAP is a bonus and ability to work well independently and with a team