Australia, Frenchs Forest, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Own, develop and implement strong 3-year brand plans for ANZ that build brand equity and unlock long term category & brand growth.
- Leverage the global innovation pipeline and local R&D capacities to unlock category and brand growth opportunities and deliver to consumer needs.
- Build a deep understanding of macro, category, and consumer trends & insights to drive innovative strategies and plans for long term brand growth.
- Demonstrate an innovative mindset in leading the development and implementation of compelling communication strategies and plans that maximise budgets and deliver to brand objectives.
- Manage brand P&Ls ensuring effective management of marketing budgets including monthly and quarterly accruals and invoices.
- Lead wider team in digitisation of brand and strategies for increased ecommerce growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related fields
- 3 years plus marketing experience ideally in FMCG
- Proven success in managing brands for performance.
- A passion for brands and a consumer centric mindset that puts the consumer at the heart.
- Excellent project management, planning and organisational capabilities.
- Proven financial, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Team oriented, strong leadership and stakeholder management experience