Australia, Frenchs Forest, Beauty Care
National Account Executive
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Management of the traditional pharmacy business within Henkel, including management of several key traditional pharmacy banners and wholesalers
- Managing the relationship with our external field team, being the key contact for the Pharmacy channel
- Support the National Account Manager for Pharmacy, with forecasting, claims, data analysis and admin support
- Develop, negotiate and implement effective promotional plans as part of the account planning process
- Maintain the sales forecast for one of the key Pharmacy wholesalers.Review sales forecast on a monthly basis as part of the S&OP planning process
- Leverage category/IMS data to generate sales opportunities through the range review process with traditional pharmacy retailers
- Management of Coop for traditional pharmacy including the claims process
- Relevant experience with corporate retail customers ideally in the Pharmacy or Wholesale channel
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence and direct strategies to build relationships
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills, able to multitask and work to deadlines
- Strong computer literacy particularly in Microsoft Office software, IMS and IRI