Australia, Frenchs Forest, Laundry & Home Care
Assistant Brand Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support development of marketing objectives, strategies and plans and ensure their successful execution
- Participate in end-to-end new product innovation, support project teams and align key stakeholders
- Contribute to local advertising and promotion program in support of existing and new products
- Analyse consumers and market trends to develop and support innovation and activations
- Maintain contact with key account customers and sales force to execute brand plans, follow up promotion efforts and address retailer needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs and suggest improvements as necessary
- Assist Brand Manager in management of advertising & promotion budgets and new product set-up
- Degree qualified (Preference: Marketing/Business) with a passion for Consumer Marketing
- 1 - 2 years Brand Marketing or Category Management experience within an FMCG environment
- Competent in managing multiple projects demonstrating excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Proven creative and analytical skills, able to adapt and work with autonomy as required
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the initiative to drive and develop your marketing expertise
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.