Australia, Seven Hills, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Working in a friendly supportive team environment at our Seven Hills Adhesives site
- Manufacturing Adhesives following batch sheet instructions
- Monday to Friday rotating shift roster
- Follow all procedures and methods to assure quality, safety and production goals are met
- Provide support to the production and warehouse team as required
- Active forklift drivers’ licence
- Familiar with handling chemicals both in solid and liquid form
- Chemical formulation experience (desirable)
- Fit for heavy lifting, up to 25kg
- QC testing, experience will be highly regarded
- Comfortable of using computer to operate Microsoft Office suites and SAP
- Good written and verbal communication, and basic arithmetic skills
- Positive and can-do attitude
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.