Australia, Seven Hills, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
THE POSITIONThis position is initially offered on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract basis with potential to transition to a permanent role.
- Within your new role your primary focus will be on preventative maintenance, as the facility operates to high standards
- Coordinate breakdown maintenance activity for plant, equipment, buildings, property, and infrastructure
- You will ensure all production machinery is performing at maximum OEE and to a safe standard
- You will be willing to learn new systems, challenge yourself daily and identify opportunities for improvement on efficiency levels
- You will also be involved with project work and any service maintenance required on associated plant and facilities
- You will hold at minimum mechanical trade qualifications with minimum 3 years prior experience working on production machinery
- Work experience in a chemical plant and hazardous areas (Explosion proof area) preferred
- An understanding of heat treatment processes, experience in the commercial chemical industry preferred
- Welding and steel fabrication experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of establishing and managing PPM and processes and programs
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.