At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for Henkel ACM VRM business and lead the team to achieve territory sales target.
- Defines and realizes channel sales strategy; drives sales activities; detects market opportunites and develops business
- Plans and allocates the field sales in the best way to achieve efficiency
- Manages major accounts
- Maintain the current market share, strengthen the daily cooperation and communication with existing customers. At the same time, according to the territory market situation, the industry situation, set territory increasing target. Ensure that the company's business continues to grow.
- Manage territory dealer / service network to ensue that the company's main business achievements. according to the needs of market changes / company strategy adjustment, dynamically adjust / optimize channels, improve operation efficiency and reduce costs.
- Manage the territory team, make the staff play a role and ensure the teamwork efficiency. Combined with the actual situation of the post / personnel, improve the skills of the members, and help the members to formulate the medium and long-term development direction.
- Manages and motivates (channel) sales teams; develops the field team constantly by coaching and guidelines.
- Lead communication with major OEMs and territory group customers to support the long-term development of territory business.