At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Serving as the Primary Electrical Resource for Facilities, the Electro-Mechanical Tech I has Solid "Process" and "Systems" knowledge in the area of Facilities and Utilities. Lead troubleshooting and repair activities in various electro-mechanical systems, circuits, and controls. Execute the installation of a wide range of electro-mechanical systems in the site, supporting Engineering/Improvement Projects and restoration activities.
- Comply with all Henkel Safety Standards and Safe Work Practices Including PPE, LOTO, and Electrical Safety.
- Act as a secondary escalation point for mechanics and can independently troubleshoot and lead repair activities in batching processes and facility systems including but not limited to; boilers, chillers, HVAC units, compressed air, RO system and waste water treatment system.
- Execute and install a wide range of electro-mechanical systems in the site up to and including 480V electrical distributions, supporting Engineering, SHE, and Operational projects and restorative activities. Strong ability to use hand tools and select power tools to disassemble, diagnose, and repair equipment and systems. Light fabrication may be required. Basic skill and knowledge for repairing mechanical systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, and routine electrical problems.
- Thorough execution of assigned preventative maintenance tasks with reliable closure in the CMMS system along with any applicable follow up work orders or parts requests documented.
- Reliable execution of electrical and mechanical PMs on supporting safety equipment for hazardous areas.
Preliminary training in compliance processes within the facility inclusive of but not limited to waste water treatment, reverse osmosis system tasks and mechanical integrity inspections. Understand and own documentation completeness and accuracy as a legal document.
- Respond to and assist during plant evacuations/emergencies as part of the emergency response team.
Specifically, serve as the electrical distribution site expert until electrical support arrives on site inclusive of site switch gear shutdown.
- Ability, once trained within the site, to operate PIT and scissor lifts upon need. Confined space entry, upon completion of training required. Has potential to train in wind turbine maintenance inclusive of competent climber training.
- 1st shift 12 hours 6am-6pm
- Relocation package available