At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Measuring, controlling and analyzing costs, related with production & plant activities
- Analyzing production activities for setting up control systems (cost items, product cost structure, cost centers, cost allocation, etc...)
- Planning and controlling plant budget according to the Henkel standards in cooperation with the unit managers
- Coordinating block cost allocations to the plant
- Maintaining SAP system for budget and allocations to products
- Evaluating monthly cost development plan regarding cost center and cost element
- Controlling current costs of production, comparing costs of products and product groups, comparing moving average costs with standard costs, closing monthly production costs
- Calculating the production losses/yield and full variance check
- Supporting engineering financially to trace and evaluate the investments and for the capitalization and supporting Management with COG projects, daily and weekly production reports