At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service quality
- Adapt quickly to new technology & understand complex infrastructures
- Support, deploy and manage various environments like campuses, offices, branch offices, production sites with IoT devices
- Ensure local network operations with minimal downtime, perform regular security updates
- Implement standardized network deployment according to architectural standards and best practices
- Support and execute transition to cloud-based network management – Aruba Central
- Consult and support local IT offices
- Coordinate and implement complex changes in collaboration with business, providers, vendors, and internal teams
- Steer regional and local activities in network area
- Act as point of contact for business and internal teams for complex technical issues
- Provide help, coaching and training to L1 and L2 teams to spread out network knowledge and experience