At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The National Business Manager – Value Channel is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth for the Henkel Consumer Brands portfolio (Laundry, Home Care, Hair, and Body) at Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, and Big Lots.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for profitable sales growth, distribution gains, promotional calendar, and market share growth
• A “customer facing role” and primary contact relating to daily operations for the Henkel Consumer Brands business
• Achieve merchandising, distribution and promotion objectives, while adhering to approved budgets
• Lead the development of annual Joint Business Planning (JBP) with customers that delivers on Henkel’s net sales, profitability, and market share targets and customer aligned KPI’s
• Builds an in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer strategies. Works with the internal Henkel Consumer Brands team to leverage this knowledge and drives winning solutions
• Comfortable negotiating and ensuring delivery of aligned upon objectives
• Manage supply chain initiatives through S&OP process to optimize gross sales, profitability, new distribution opportunities, and strong financial management
• Builds and maintains a strategic and transformational relationship with key stakeholders at customers including Category Manager, Buyers, Media Networks, etc.
• Collaborates across the internal commercial team both within sales (Category Management, Net Revenue Management and Sales Strategy) and across other internal stakeholders (Marketing, Demand Planning, Finance, etc.) to build insight-led, profitable, and strategic growth plans
• Develop customized programs to drive profitable volume while owning sales forecast accuracy and data integrity
• Expert in creating selling stories and presentations to influence positive outcomes with customer