At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Collaborating with Sales, Business Development, Product Management, Marketing and SBU Leaders to quantify the impact of business activities on the Demand Plan
- Developing and executing demand planning processes around new sales opportunities, attrition, new product launches and product discontinuations
- Identifying and utilizing external market data, including market indices, to identify changes in market demand and maintaining underlying demand assumptions
- Reflecting demand requirements in the Demand Planning system within SAP and communicating significant changes to Supply Chain
- Collaborating with Supply Chain to answer questions on delivery capability from Sales and/or Marketing related to future changes in demand
- Reviewing the historical accuracy of the Demand Plan to identify root cause of gaps/misses, relative to Key Performance Indicators, and defining corrective actions
- Leading Demand Reviews with cross-functional participants to capture key inputs that impact the Demand Plan
- Supporting the SBU’s key initiatives related to its Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Seeking external sources of information to identify best practices related to demand planning and incorporating such practices into the function