At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive and help execute key strategic global projects in product and technology management (e.g. product portfolio reviews, product lifecycle reclassification)
- Lead product master data clean-up (technology, product lines, PIM requests, …) and drive projects to holistically improve data quality
- Own assigned product and technology related projects (cost out, price decks, pricing model development, plant deep-dives, ...)
- Create new, maintain current, and hand standard reporting over to Shared Services
- Continuously build knowledge of data analysis including visualization and IT competence to develop new value-added reports
- Develop training material and conduct trainings for the PTM teams and other relevant functions