At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage regional implementation of the AMI (Industrial Adhesives) go-to-market strategy by working with the regional LT.
- Develop and implement AMI NA strategic initiatives in collaboration with regional leadership team and other key A stakeholders.
- Data collection, business, and financial analysis to support and track regional business strategy execution.
- Support AMI NA leader with strategic project execution and project management, strategic initiatives such as sampling, pricing, sales excellence, green time improvement etc…
- Involvement in future-oriented regional and global segment strategy topics
- Execution of monthly business review reports in collaboration with NA LT and Finance
- Facilitate monthly regional Leadership Team meetings and other key internal and external events on as needed basis.
- Support regional Leadership Team with preparation & communication of strategic content to internal stakeholder groups.