At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support day-to-day credit management activities with a view to proactive risk-avoidance.
- Conducts credit risk assessments for customers with a view to determining/approving acceptable credit risk exposure levels & customer risk categories.
- Monitors the Accounts Receivable portfolio for customer credit risk exposure and collaborates with Sales to mitigate any risks and avoid bad debts exposure.
- Support with third-party collection agencies and legal affairs relating to collections of debts.
- Collaborates with Sales to ensure that credit risk is reflected appropriately in decisions on payment terms. Reports on development of payment terms and performance.
- Supports business on commercial agreements.
- Performs customer visits as appropriate.
- Monitors activities steered by GBS+ for the cluster to ensure quality and adherence to defined service levels. Facilitates escalation of issues with GBS+ and the SBUs.
- Conducts regular reporting; tracks, analyzes and optimizes account receivables and collection activities.
- Ensures compliance with the Corporate Standard “Customer Credit Management” and regional amendments thereto.
- Act as Business Partner for all Business Units (BUs) on customer credit risk management.
- Ad-hoc project management