At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join Henkel’s Norden Corporate Communications team as a Corporate Communications Graduate.
- Social media content creation (copywriting, design creation), posting, community management and audience-building
- Digital content creation (videos, podcasts)
- Research, write and edit contributions for features and news sections of Henkel.co.uk and internal communications news hub
- You will build a network of contacts in business units, to enable newsgathering, interviews, content and event ideas
- You will have the opportunity to contribute creative ideas for internal and external communications campaigns
- Develop social media, internet and intranet reporting benchmarks and report on success metrics
- You can shape your career with trainings, rotation, and development programmes while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel.