Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Head of BI Sales & Marketing (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Own and develop the central data model for Sales & Marketing data driving strategic alignment on data initiatives across Henkel with respective counterparts within the Business Units
- Lead a team in the execution of our data & analytics strategy. Use agile methods and establish an environment of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility. Be passionate about exploring emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential
- With your team design and implement central state-of-the-art reporting solutions around Sales & Marketing data for Henkel
- You oversee solution implementation, operations & improvements, relevant KPIs in line with project execution responsibility (in time, budget and quality)
- Establish yourself as a Data & Analytics ambassador across business units and functions
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Business Intelligence / analytics environment
- Eagerness to collaborate closely with non-technical teams
- Strong track record of delivering information products from idea to deployment
- Proficiency in understanding business needs and converting them into specific tasks for your team
- Strong understanding of state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts (eg. ETL, modeling, reporting) as well as planning and forecasting processes
- Experience with Databricks, Power BI and Azure technology stack is a plus
- Proficiency in mentoring and guiding a team of data experts
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.