Portugal, Lisbon, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Marketing & Trade marketing
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We are offering a 12-month internship with an opportunity to begin as soon as possible. Join our dynamic team and embark on a rewarding experience that will contribute to your professional growth.
- The internship in Marketing/Trade Marketing offers the possibility to actively participation in the activities developed by the Marketing department
- Market and competitor analysis based on market panel data
- Portfolio management, preparing and developing product launch projects
- Development of communication materials for point of sale and below-the-line activities
- Financial analysis of the brands’ performance on a monthly basis
- Communication activities of the brands
- Support the Marketing Laundry Care team with various day-to-day tasks
- Degree in Economics or Management
- Very good knowledge of English, fluent portuguese
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good analytical and creative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a team
- Internships, summer part-time work, as well as international experience would be an advantage
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.