Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, DX
Senior Cloud Engineer
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba and Private Cloud
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices
- Act as project lead around further software defined services and offerings
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a “five nines” product availability environment
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives
- Act as a lead for major incident resolutions with internal team and partners
- Certifications on Cloud Areas, including Solutions Architect, Developer, Google Cloud or Azure are highly desirable - Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect / Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals / Azure Administrator Associate / Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
- Specific experience with including VPC, EC2, Network, ELB, EBS, EMR, Redshift, RDS, and IAM
- Broad experience with cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.