Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Consumer Technology Insight Hair Salons Lead (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The key purpose of the job is to lead, within the International R&D, the teams for the Hair Care Category as well the Consumer technology Insights (CTI) Hair Salon program
- Provide insights and guidance to drive profitable growth to the core of the Category Brands globally
- Ensure the delivery of outstanding evaluation and Claim Support in innovation projects & research programs, to support the current & future Global Category Innovation Portfolio
- Lead with the other CTI Managers, a successful CTI strategy for a competitive advantage
- Lead the delivery of innovation testing for Hair within the Salons in close cooperation with the Innovation and Research teams
- Take over continuous improvement and Building Capabilities: to leverage technological development with the Salons (methodologies, digitalization)
- Lead as member of the CTI Leadership team elements of overarching CTI Strategy (Insights generation, Consumer Connections, Vendor management, etc.)
- Manage and develop a team of CTI managers and salon experts
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry or other relevant fields
- Experience as a Team leader , ideally with a global foodprint
- Long time experience in project lead and project steering/influencing
- Experience in Consumer Expertise, User experience, Consumer studies , or market research in FMCG industries
- Understanding of Hair research and development, especially in the set-up of scientific Hair Salons testing and Claims substantiations
- Experience in Benchmarking program, set up, steering and execution would be a plus
- Affinity for digitalization tools and willingness to push further digitalization within the consumer group (new tools, sofware and way of working)
- Passionate for the global Hair market business (Retailer and Professional)
- Highly cooperative with multiple stakeholders: cross-functional team work
- Open minded for changes and for identifying new ways of working
- Strategic thinking to be applied across the consumer group
- Fluent in English , German is a bonus
- Great opportunity for someone happy to travel several times a year across continents
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.