Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Adhesive Technologies
HPS/Lean Engineer - Dammam KSA
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Organizes and implements all activities related to HPS workshops, reports, and roadmap
- Execute Lean & six sigma projects and Implement management operating system
- Monitor the efficiency of production parts of the factory, analyzes OEE losses and suggests measures for improvement
- Create and control the implementation of standards related to increasing safety, improving the working environment, quality and efficiency on the lines
- Train personnel for standards application, organizing and implementing autonomous maintenance activities in factories/internal logistics
- Participate in the creation of plans for autonomous plant maintenance, proposes measures and monitors the implementation of the plan
- Collaborate with technical team engineers to develop standards and improve efficiency
- University degree in mechanical, chemical, electrical, manufacturing Engineer, or any related field
- Strong in MS Office
- English advanced level, Arabic is a plus
- Experience in lean manufacturing and Lean Six Sigma A-3
- Project Management Optimization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.