Singapore, Singapore, Purchasing
Purchasing Sustainability Intern
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of the diverse and global Supplier Innovation & Purchasing Sustainability department
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of Sustainability projects and initiatives of Purchasing
- Collect and organise sustainability-related data
- Drive supplier engagement and scouting activities
- Actively participate in the steering of supplier sustainability assessment campaigns
- Collaborate with the team members on key strategic initiatives, including digitalization, and contribute with your ideas
- Drive your assignments, plan your time and workload
- Join us for an exciting internship as of April 2024
- Motivated student of environmental studies, procurement or business administration
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of ownership and independence
- Creativity and eagerness to contribute with ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Proficiency in a second language is an advantage.
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of PowerBI is an advantage.
- Experience from previous internships preferred
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.