Belgium, Brussels, Law & Chief Compliance Office
Internship in the Legal Department - June/July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Support Senior Legal Counsels in their daily work, including direct contact with internal stakeholders, within Belgian, Dutch, Luxembourg and French market, with the following tasks:
- 360° involvement in all aspects of Contract Management, whether it is analysing, drafting, terminating and amending (distribution, service, non-disclosure, framework, Data Processing Agreement, etc) agreements
- GDPR: assisting the Data Protection Delegate in the daily management of data protection matters
- Advising on promotional campaigns, product packaging, advertising claims
- Legal research, specifically in various fields of law such as competition, unfair competition (e.g., ‘greenwashing’), contract, corporate, distribution, data protection, real estate, insolvency, etc.
- Project Management: preparation and updating of training material, setting up, and organizing trainings
- Day-to-day administrative support such as keeping contract management database up to date
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in (business) law
- Pragmatic, rigorous, autonomous and eager to learn, you show responsiveness, organizational skills and analytical spirit
- You have excellent relational skills that will promote your integration
- You have a perfect knowledge of English in combination of either French or Dutch
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months starting in June/July 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international diverse business environment
- You will be part of an international community of interns
- Fun and educational events organized for interns, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Possibility to work 1 or 2 days per week from home (smart-working system)
- Warm beverages await in our coffee corners and fresh fruits once a week
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.