Press Releases & Kits
Henkel continues on growth path with strong sales increase in third quarter
- Group sales grow organically by +3.5% to around 5.1 billion euros, nominal +1.9%:
- Adhesive Technologies achieves very strong organic sales growth of +7.0%, nominal +7.1%
- Beauty Care records negative organic sales development of -3.0%, nominal -6.5%
- Laundry & Home Care achieves good organic sales growth of +2.0%, nominal -0.8%
- Organic sales development mainly driven by emerging markets
- Henkel well above pre-crisis level: organic sales growth of +7.5% versus Q3 2019 corresponds to an average annual growth of +3.7%
- Outlook for fiscal 2021 updated: Sales guidance confirmed, earnings expectations at lower end of previous guidance ranges
Hot melt adhesive from Henkel sees strong demand in Australia and New Zealand
Technomelt Supra 90 has demonstrated its superior performance for packaging and is well-received by customers in Australia and New Zealand. It meets the packaging needs of food and beverage customers, as its high molecular weight reduces the chances of contamination and enhances food safety.
Do you dare do make an impact?
Henkel has revamped its employer communication, going live with a new career website and digital employer branding campaign under the umbrella “Dare to make an impact?”. The campaign has been developed together with the Berlin-based communication agency RCKT. It will be rolled out globally in 79 countries and will run mainly online.