Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading today’s markets and shaping tomorrow’s through its adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. We enable the transformation of entire industries, giving our customers a competitive advantage and offering consumers a unique experience. Innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit are part of our DNA. Being industry and application experts across manufacturing industries worldwide, we work closely with our customers and partners to create sustainable value for all stakeholders – with trusted brands and high-impact solutions based on an unmatched technology portfolio.
Our industrial product portfolio is organized into five Technology Cluster Brands - Loctite, Technomelt, Bonderite, Teroson and Aquence. For consumers and craftsmen, we focus on the four global brand platforms Pritt, Loctite, Ceresit and Pattex.
Our Adhesive Technologies business encompasses four areas:
- In the Automotive and Metals business area, we provide our international customers in the automotive and metal processing industries with tailor-made high-impact solutions, a comprehensive technology portfolio, and specialized technical services. We create competitive advantage for our customers along the entire value chain of car manufacturing, enabling them to answer the trends of e-Mobility, Autonomous Driving and Lightweighting. We supply performance-driven high-impact solutions across the entire metals value chain, from metal coil and metal processing to finished metal products including metal packaging.
- In the Packaging and Consumer Goods business area we are leading in developing innovative solutions which address global consumer trends like the growing demand for more sustainable practices. We are at the forefront of promoting a circular economy with our high-impact solutions for packaged food and beverages, diapers and hygiene products, plasters and bandages, clothes and shoes, furniture and much more – all created with consumers in mind.
- In the Electronics and Industrials business area we offer our customers a specialized portfolio of high-impact engineering solutions for electronic and industrial key accounts. We are worldwide leading with a broad product portfolio and specialized technical and R&D expertise, helping our customers innovate and realize new and innovative designs. Leveraging our global presence, we enable some of the world’s most recognizable brands and products with our bonding, connecting, sealing, coating, protection and thermal management solutions.
- In the Craftsmen, Construction and Professional business area we market an extensive range of brand-name products for private consumers, do-it-yourselfers, craftsmen and trade as well as for maintenance and manufacturing professionals from more than 800 different industries. We serve our customers with adhesives and sealants for use in and around the house, building materials and sealing solutions for tiles, windows, facades, basements, roofs and floors and a comprehensive portfolio of high-impact solutions for the assembly and maintenance of machines.
Australia and New Zealand
As the world market leader in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings, Henkel Australia & New Zealand supplies many different industries with advanced products, services and integrated solutions across the entire value chain. The company works actively with customers on various innovation and sustainability projects. In 2021, Henkel Australia opened the upgraded Innovation and Application Lab in Sydney, aimed at providing game-changing adhesive solutions to customers in the food and beverage, packaging, engineered wood and general manufacturing and maintenance sectors.
- Packaging and Consumer Goods business: We work with major international customers to develop innovative solutions for the production of grocery packaging and consumer goods.
- Automotive and Metals business: We provide the automotive, aircraft, and metal processing industries with superior system solutions and specialized technical services. We have also been a leading solution provider for state-of-the-art, high performance, engineering adhesives and sealants, metal pretreatment technologies, metalworking compounds, and high-performance coatings to a variety of industrial markets for assembly, maintenance and repair.
- Our Adhesives for Craftsmen, Construction and Professional business area markets an extensive range of brand-name products for private, trade and construction users.