Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Manufacturing Execution System - Site Key User - Drogenbos (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Map current & target process during the implementation of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Ensure continuous improvement of the digital system (MES) on site in close cooperation with the regional Digital Team and the Site Automation Coordinator.
- Train End Users to properly use the application and the system.
- Be in charge of inserting the appropriate data within the system (including Local Language translation).
- Handle authorizations, ID creation as well as roles assignments in the system.
- Manage master data, including recipe error handling, application configuration, Label Template for printing.
- Create tickets (issues, service support and change request) and support during issue solution.
- Steer UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and confirmation after enhancements' implementation.
- Coordinate the requests for new solution enhancements, in close collaboration with the global team.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, or similar. Alternatively, you are a Technician with an equivalent work experience. A background in Chemistry is an asset but is not mandatory.
- You have 2 to 6 years of strong and relevant experience in a similar field and context.
- You have an advanced knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch (both written and spoken).
- You ideally have experience working in a production environment (in project management or continuous improvement). .
- You understand complex processes and have strong analytical skills.
- You think systematically and have a good understanding of booking process in systems.
- You are solution oriented and practical when working in teams.
- Any previous experience in end-user training is a strong plus.
- You are willing to expand your knowledge in the area of digitalization.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.