Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Junior Commercial Talent - Hair Professional - French/Dutch Speaker (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as a Sales Representative within a specific region, with responsibility for achievements of set sales target and contract negotiation with a portfolio of clients.
- Contribute to a variety of Business Development projects within the BeLux region.
- Develop the business: expand our current customer portfolio by acquiring and successfully integrating new clients.
- Follow-up on the client’s purchasing patterns and optimize purchases through e-commerce and proactive visits.
- Provide excellent customer service to our Professional clients, to ensure customer satisfaction and build a strong relationship with the client.
- Analyze sales data, to draft a data-driven action plan to increase turnover at our customers.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have a strong interest in Sales, and you are willing to develop your commercial and negotiation skills.
- You are customer-oriented and like to take initiative.
- Results oriented: a competitive mentality, ambitious and focused.
- You are knowledgeable in the field of Sales Analytics, and you are open to learn more about this.
- You are able to work independently to achieve set targets, as well as collaborate with other people in team projects.
- You have excellent knowledge of the MS Office package and order systems.
- You are in possession of a driving license (B).
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.